“Advise stakeholders in the development of digital strategies that stimulate growth, drive employee culture and deliver a best in class customer experience.”
“In-depth exploration of a brand’s existing digital ecosystem”
“Translate business needs into detailed project specifications”
“Lead large scale eCommerce and ESP platform migration operations.”
“Oversee and guide the systems development life cycle (Agile or Waterfall) including scope definition, risk assessment, dependency discovery, resource and financial planning, activity sequencing, reporting and documentation, quality assurance, training and support.”
“Drive the conversation between stakeholders, employees and customers to explore pain-points and define solutions that bridge the gaps thoroughly. ”
“Bilingual (English/ French)”
- 10 years of consulting experience in the enterprise digital commerce and marketing strategy space for leading retail brands.
- 20 years of professional experience in business management, project management, web development, software architecture, marketing and creative design,
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and autonomously in highly demanding and ambiguous environments.
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills with recognized ability to break down complex problems into simple project-oriented tasks.
- Recognized as a reliable project administrator.
- Exceptional organizational and management skills with a focus on maintaining efficiency and productivity in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible, positive and supportive attitude, and deliver consistent results.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into actionable technical project plans.
- Excellent brainstorming, interface design, flow illustration and storyboarding skills.
- Customer-centric orientation with a proven track record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Continuously researching new ways to enhance data-driven decision-making capabilities.
- Advise stakeholders in the development of digital strategies that stimulate growth, drive employee culture and deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Develop a long-term roadmap that fosters steady improvements, including feature development prioritization, cost and resource allocation, and new technology implementations.
- Translate business needs into detailed project specifications for stakeholder review and consideration.
- Drive the conversation between stakeholders, employees and customers to explore pain-points and define solutions that bridge the gaps thoroughly.
- In-depth exploration of a brand’s existing digital ecosystem including tech stack, operational readiness and revenue sources, design optimization, and customers.
- Proactively evaluate technology partnerships for opportunities to accelerate growth or reduce resource capacity requirements.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the eCommerce ecosystem including order management and fulfilment, product management, merchandising, marketing and customer service.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to support the implementation of technology-driven marketing initiatives.
- Create direct-to-consumer sites that are optimized for conversions and primed to collect valuable data.
- Process data streams to provide insights that drive more effective decision making.
- Process behavioral data to improve the relevancy of each interaction through predictive merchandising and marketing technologies.
- Research economic and industry developments for opportunities and threats to key objectives.
- Strategically partner with external resources to ensure that all parties align with the established business goals.
- Analyze cross-functional team intersects for inefficiencies and provide guidance on bridging the gaps and exploring the untapped potential.
- Assist senior management to define functional concepts that most effectively use existing resources to absorb any new workflow before hiring additional resources.
- Champion training programs and develop opportunities to expand team expertise.
- Oversee and guide the systems development life cycle (Agile or Waterfall) including scope definition, risk assessment, dependency discovery, resource and financial planning, activity sequencing, reporting and documentation, quality assurance, training and support.
- Lead large scale eCommerce platform migration operations; including project management, data scrubbing and transfer, integration with ERP/OMS/CMS/WMS/PIM, add-on sourcing and configuration, tracking and analytics configuration, knowledge transfer and training, documentation and quality assurance.
- Lead large scale ESP migration operations; including project management, data scrubbing and transfer, safe-send warm-up sequencing, segmentation, automation configuration, template development, knowledge transfer and training, documentation and quality assurance.
- Define, demonstrate, and maintain a detailed knowledge of the business functions, processes, and controls relevant to digital commerce and marketing.
- Lead all stages of new development projects including pilot launch, production rollout, project closure and defect triage, and providing technical expertise for ongoing support efforts.
- Partner strategically with cross-functional teams and external partners to maintain consistent productivity to ensure that progress reflects established project timeline and cost.
- Act as the communication hub to keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the development cycle.
- Development of reach, acquisition, retention and conversion strategies to reinforce each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Study customer site behavior via listening platforms, session recordings and heat maps.
- Develop co-marketing partnerships to expose the brand to relevant audiences; including contests, bag stuffer programs and shared discount codes.
- Study subscriber analytics to develop a subscriber segmentation strategy aimed at increasing open rates and conversions and decreasing the churn by improving content relevancy.
- Lead the development of an email automation strategy, including the welcome and nurture series, win back campaigns, re-engagement/sunsetting campaigns, and abandoned cart series.
- Continuously analyze search, navigation, content, imagery, relevancy and messaging to ensure maximum positive impact at every touch point.
- Develop a content strategy to improve key landing page placement for the brand’s most valuable SEO keywords.
- Continuously explore testing, optimization and customer feedback measurement tools for new opportunities.
- Define audience persona parameters and brand voice for advertising and affiliate marketing partners.
- Lead the development of digital campaigns to support legislative activities such as CASL and PIPEDA.
- Provide art direction and monitor campaign artwork, website assets, advertising assets, email messages and social posts to ensure that design best practices are observed and that the brand image and voice remain consistent.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train personnel and transfer knowledge.
- Proficient content creator, graphic artist and copywriter (SEO, marketing copy, email, ads and social subject lines).
- Thorough understanding of current web standards, cross-platform compatibility, graphic design and web usability principles.
- Strong working knowledge of Google products, including Analytics, Tag manager, Webmaster tools, My business, Maps, Sheets and Drive.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the C-level executive team.
- Bilingual (English/ French) language skills.